Assignment Record – Brother Edmund Frost, o.p.
St. Paul and Minneapolis archbishop was Leo Binz (1961-1975)
|1975||St. Albert the Great||
• Frost was accused of past child sexual abuse in 1993.
• In a 1997 lawsuit two brothers accused Frost of sexually abusing them as boys at St. Albert's in the 1970s. They said that he and Rev. Ronan Liles, who was also at St. Albert's, sexually abused them in a "tag team" fashion.
• Frost was accused in a 1999 lawsuit of the sexual abuse of a 12 year-old boy at St. Albert's. Frost's accuser said he was plied with alcohol.
• Another man accused Frost in a 2005 lawsuit of sexually abusing him as a child at St. Albert's. The accusations included showing the boy pornography, as well as oral sex and sodomy. He said the abuse began when he was 13 years-old in 1973 and ended in 1974, and that Frost gave him alcohol and marijuana. Dominican officials in 2005 acknowledged the abuse and said they believed this accuser.
|MN||religion and sex education teacher||
St. Albert's had a school.
Liles was at St. Albert's from 1969-1978.
|?||LA||Frost died sometime before 2005.|
Sources: Official Catholic Directory (New York: P.J. Kenedy and Sons, 1966-1975)
• Doe 28B et al v. Archdiocese of St. Paul & Minn., Court of Appeals, June 20, 2000